Thursday, January 9, 2014

Best New Years Ever

Hola a todos! So I decided to switch things up and instead of writing a long blog post, I'm going to put up some pictures of my trip to the Pearl Keys (an island chain near Pearl Lagoon). It was an amazing time, and quite possibly my best birthday/new years yet.

Lime Key










Fresh Coconut Water






Geri learning how to climb a coconut tree


Me trying to climb a coconut tree but instead clinging on for dear life after climbing two feet.

Grape Key




The biggest attraction on grape key? This monkey




The monkey loved him.


What realizing a life-long dream looks like





Crawl Island

Mangroves


The perfect ending to the perfect day


HAPPY 2014! I hope that it brings you joy, peace, and lots of beef soup.

1 comment:

  1. Your comments on the coconut tree climbing expedition are priceless. That, and your facial expressions....

    ReplyDelete