Hey all! Since it’s been so long since I’ve updated my blog,
I thought that I would start off with a short and fun blog post. As most of you who have been following my service
in Bluefields know, I listen to a lot of reggae music here. Not only reggae
music but reggae covers of popular American music. From “Silent Night” to “Adele,” I’ve heard it
all. Some are horrible, some are good, and some are even better than the
originals. But why take my word for it? Listen yourself and decide. If you want
to make it even more interesting, use the comment section on this blog or in my
facebook to vote “Reggae” or “Nay” for each song.
1. Soul Provider:
Original: Michael Bolton
Reggae Cover: Romain Virgo
2. Let Her Go
Original: Passenger
Reggae Cover: Christopher Martin
3. Stay with ME
Original: Sam Smith
Reggae Cover: Romain Virgo
4. All of Me
Original: John Legend
Reggae Cover: Reggaesta
No comments:
Post a Comment